The time has been forgotten about cultivating my own habit which I am only willing to sleep until the dawn. Stressful life in Hong Kong remain our working condition. I am sometimes exhausted, though it is natural to be in a trance alone facing white walls in a room.
Kuandu Museum is located in the hill similar to the path towards the top in the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Walking up and down, unpredictably overall different urban rhythm trigger new perception of my own body. The first week of the residency has just passed, at the same time being detached to Hong Kong affairs. Deadlines are approaching, yet it does not drive you anxious. Here people, life and relationship, the outline of the above adequately let me realize the identity as a foreigner, as well as more sensitive to sense of physical and mental existence.
Facing the white walls again, strange stuffy oppression attack the heart. It is not about loneliness but different situation of residency reflect shadow left in the past. In a sudden, I discover that I am used to not understand my own body while being alone. How vulnerable my body and behavior do reveal. I try to re-act various little gestures, habits and experiences after midnight and before the dawn. Perhaps there is discovery of that unbeauty.
Six kinds of behavior:
1. For pursuit of loneliness and melancholy, is that qualified if I never smoke?
2. Facing the wall with no purpose, there’s no single word which can represent except a song.
3. As the heart cannot slightly take a rest. Haven’t heard that we need 7 hours to sleep a day? Then I wake up every half an hour.
4. To grasp a handful of temperature, though it still drops abruptly.
5. Remove the black dot okay?
6. Without food for two days, I feel like vomiting however.